Previous year has left us with some scars that we are never going to forget. It started with the winter storm Jonas in January. For 1 week, the northeast U.S. struggled to survive the snowfall that was never seen before. Then came the Louisiana Flooding which forced 30,000 people to leave their homes and at the mercy of others. Then Hurricane Matthew, which was so intense that it forced the government to impose a federal state of emergency for Florida, Georgia and South Carolina. It left 16000 people dead. Wonder why?
Because the government asked more than 2 million people to evacuate as quickly as possible. What do you think will happen when even thousands of people hit the road at the same time considering the situation as a matter of life and death? Let me tell you what happen s- things get ugly! It’s as simple as that.
After the storm, several people from Florida mentioned that there was no organized information on where and how to evacuate. The state’s disaster preparedness website simply mentioned to get out of the storm’s way but it never informed about how and which routes to take. So if you are in this situation and you are one of the thousands of clueless people who depend on government for your safety under such events, then you are just waiting for an accident to happen. And if you have family and pets, then things will quickly turn into your worst nightmare as you struggle to provide for your family who now have to live among strangers for few days without any comfort or safety that you promise them.
If you go to FEMA website, you will see the list of 2016 major disasters. There were more than 50 flooding’s, storms, winter storms and tornadoes. The bad news is, according to almost all scientists and meteorologists that 2017 is going to be worse than 2016.
Imagine few days or couple of months living on someone else’s mercy and rules with no electricity, limited food and shelter, and thousands of other strangers who are tired, frustrated, stressed and at their tipping point. It’s inevitable that among those thousands of people, some might be the “bad guys”. So are you ready to live that kind of life if such disaster, either natural or man made happens again? The good news is you don’t have to!
The Lost Ways by Claude Davis is intended to unearth the long lost secrets our ancestors applied to survive challenges.
What Is The Lost Ways Survival Guide ?
The Lost Ways by Claude Davis is a compilation of efficient tricks, guides and tips on how to survive any horrific calamity whether natural or manmade. He researched extensively about how people, with no access to modern technologies and accessories, survived the worst conditions. He met with the survivors who faced devastating events and lived to tell their story. The Lost Ways is the result of all that research, brainstorming and the experiences that helps people survive in worst case scenarios.
The principle thought of the program spins around our ancestors. Imagine, only hundred or two hundred years prior, our predecessors lived in much more regrettable conditions than we do today. However, they figured out how to flourish and live agreeable lives.
Obviously, their solace can’t be contrasted with the level of comfort we live in today and this is why it has become an issue. We have turned out to be far excessively agreeable and overlooked, making it impossible to really do the absolute most essential things to survive and that is the thing that The Lost Ways is attempting to show us. Instructions to get by on the planet without telephones, autos, web, sustenance, sanctuary etc. Information in this course goes from less demanding things like heating bread to much entangled ones like building a safe house.
The 350-page book is divided into several chapters and each chapter involves a different and specific survival skill, which can be utilized by people in cases of severe natural or man-made crisis. The book deals with matters related to water, food, cooking, hunting, housing, poultices, traps, bullets and much more.
Claude Davis covers various aspects and each aspect deals with its own motive and idea. The following aspects are discussed in the book in detail.
- Food – Davis provides various recipes that were used by Native Americans. The recipes are easy to make by using the ingredients, which are readily available anywhere in the world.
- Water – Davis gives tips and tricks to the people as how they can store the water especially in cases like that of war.
- Housing – Under housing perspective the author gives a detailed description that how individuals can manage to create underground houses.
- Poultices – Davis uses the information from the past to come up with various pastes that can heal wounds and can help the people to get rid of infections especially in situations where there is nothing available except herbs and other natural material.
- Hunting – In situations where there is no food available, people rely mainly on natural fruits or hunting wild animals. Davis comes up with various hunting techniques, which can be used in cases where there is shortage of food. It gives tips and tricks to create traps fro animals.
- Bullets – In crisis like situations especially war, there is often shortage of bullets hence Davis through his survivalist instincts comes up with various tips and techniques through which bullets can be preserved and saved for situations like that of war.
How The Lost Ways Can Help You?
Let’s get straight to the point here, there is a gigantic possibility that some worldwide calamity will occur amid our lifetime. You can see that the world is, at present, in a significant terrible shape, and it’s critical to be readied to ensure yours and your family safety. Yes, valid, there are handfuls, if not hundreds, of planning books and courses nowadays available. Some of them are great, some of them are totally horrible, and there is one, which gets to the highest level of popularity within weeks of its launch.
In his book, The Lost Ways, Claude Davis ponders over preparations that can spare you in times of hard survival. His book is basically a guide of fundamental procedures of survival that can help you when disasters happen. One of the thoughts of Claude Davis book is that we need to return to our ancestors in discovering basic instincts, abilities and survival strategies in view of conventional and fundamental things. To be sure, when a calamity happen at a worldwide level, innovation can no longer spare us. He has clarified, in points of interest, every one of the things you may have to face during survival times. For example he specified about how you can protect drinking water for yourself, he clarified how you can make food available that is supplement rich and can be saved for a long time, likewise he has clarified about chasing, cooking lodging and what not. Essentially everything that you need to survive, you can gain from this book.
Claude Davis – Author of The Lost Ways
Claude Davis is the author of the amazing book called “The Lost Ways”, which focuses on various survival skills and techniques that can be used by the people in disastrous and most dangerous situations. Claude Davis can be called a survivalist who has years of experience and thus he was able to come up with information that is most important for survival in severe environments like that of food, electricity and water shortage. Claude Davis manages to disclose the old practices, which were used by our ancestors for survival in difficult times of hardship for instance famine, drought or other life threatening situations. Claude Davis believes that between today’s society and our progenitor’s society, a gap has been created, in time, and he is attempting to cover it with this very book, The Lost Ways.
How The Lost Ways is Different Than Other Survival Guides?
The Lost Ways contains so much information that I can’t just place everything into one review, regardless of the fact that I wanted to. It will demonstrate to you old formulas to make super nourishing food, which can keep going on for a considerable length of time and has colossal healthful benefits, rich in proteins and vitamins. You will figure out how to plant, tend to and collect plants, in light of their perseverance amid unfavorable situations with the goal that they can survive storms, dry spells or floods.
The Lost Ways will make you totally autonomous on the off chance that anything happens. You will discover how to make a safe underground roundhouse which was invented by Native Americans. This dugout will give an asylum to you and your family. Hunting traps portrayed in the course will spare you from starvation and ailing health. Water conservation methods and guides for common drugs are also mentioned in details.
Claude Davis, the creator of the program, has the theory, which frames the center of this guide. It comprises of 3 principle rules. One of them depends on the thought, that lone you are the maker of your fate and nobody else. On the off chance that any cataclysmic event happens, it must be you, who will remain steadfast and battle to get by amid the brutal circumstances.
He also explained why you should never try to rush anything, however be set up for whatever may come. Run over your feelings, remain quiet even regardless of what happens. Having calm nerves is the best thing you can do in any life-threatening situation. Keep in mind to consistently concentrate on the basics and the steps to take as the next best option. Two most essential things to get by in any conditions are nourishment and safe house. Everything else can hold up unless your life is straightforwardly debilitated.
Claude Davis additionally feels that this overlooked information of our ancestors ought to be recalled and instructed to our youngsters too. Their experience and teachings are significant and can spare lives. He provides the actual events and steps that has been repeatedly used in past with great success and that you will never find in any other survival guide.
The Pros of The Lost Ways includes:
- It gives tips that anyone can relate to. Even if an individual is not facing any crisis or extreme environmental conditions, he can still use these tips and tricks to save money and energy on expensive medicines and also in cases of food and water shortage.
- There are numerous survival guides written by different authors on the Internet but the survival tricks given by Claude Davis is quite comprehensive then the other guides available in the market.
- Davis provides an informative analysis between the ancestors and the modern people. The comprehensive analysis enables the reader to identify what skills the ancestors used and whether those skills can make a difference or not. He is trying to instill various skills acquired by the ancestors within the psyche of the modern age people.
- You can get the book in both digital format and hard copy.
- If the book does not satisfy the readers they also have an option of 60-days money back guarantee
The Cons of The Lost Ways includes:
- The product does not have any audio or images within it, thus it might not attract to people who prefers watching rather than reading.
- The product is quite detailed and readers might have to read the book again and again in order to grasp the main theme and information of the book.
- The book also takes away the main responsibilities of the government.
- Some of the tips and tricks might not be applicable to the modern society that exists today.
The Lost Ways Bonuses
The Lost Ways comes with two bonus guides, which are also written by Claude Davis.
- The first report is a guide that explains how individuals can build their own rotation system. The procedure is explained in a step-by-step manner. It helps you grasp the idea as to how you can accommodate up to 700 cans of food. It allows you to save your hard earned money, which can be utilized somewhere else rather than on food.
- The second report deals with what are major foods that every survivalist should grow in their backyard. It explains which foods, fruits, plants are the most important for survival and what kind of nutrients each of them provides. Thus individuals can easily identify, which plants they should grow in their backyard for life long use. A garden full of nutritious fruits and foods can help ensure a healthy living family with a healthy lifestyle.
Individuals should get their hands on both the reports as both reports are useful and can enable you to mold your life in a very positive manner.
Final Verdict About The Lost Ways by Claude Davis
We live on the planet, where anything can occur. A large portion of us have never experienced war; we have never experienced starvation, absence of water or absence of human services. When we take a look at it, verifiably, we live in the most ideal time right now. We have power, social insurance, online access to buy everything imaginable, supermarkets etc. But we essentially underestimate all that we have.
Be that as it may, what might happen if this was taken from us? Envision an existence without power, without markets, general stores etc. Might you be able to survive? Do you have the learning to endure even the hardest of times? All things considered, I am almost certain that the vast majority of you don’t have the important information to endure a worldwide disaster, yet that is the reason you are here.
On the off chance that you need to be set up for whatever future may bring, then The Lost Ways is an immaculate answer for you. It contains huge amounts of profitable data, and even I was enjoyably astonished with the quality. You will discover all that you have to know to survive and ensure your family safety.
There is a reason behind increasing number of researchers and scientists cautioning against the upcoming events. You would have probably seen more and more people trying to learn survivalism with ever increasing survival guides in market. The main difference between The Lost Ways and other guides is The Lost Ways is based on the experiences of people actually facing and surviving the real disastrous events whereas other guides are basically the compilation of general safety tips and warning type of content.
So if you are really concerned about yours and your family safety when something bad happens then make sure that you don’t end up betting on the wrong horse. You should be learning from people who actually survive REAL case scenarios rather than a how to guide by some internet researcher. Besides, if you think that The Lost Ways isn’t as useful as it has been told then you can simply request a refund within 60 days.
In conclusion, The Lost Ways is a good investment, that should be made by the people as it enables you to identify that how our ancestors survived in cases where there were no technologies, no innovations, no cure for terrible diseases and illnesses yet they survived and managed to live a hundred years. Anyone and anywhere can use the program. Claude Davis offers you a plethora of information, which is useful and should be focused upon. It can make all the readers become self-sufficient in whatever they do as they can use these tips and tricks and make a living in serious situations where there is no easy way out. The Lost Ways, is a must read because it will have an impact on the way you see and perceive your life and will explain the readers that what are the ways through which they can make the most of their life.
You have two option to buy The Lost Ways. Only Digital The Lost Ways PDF or The Lost Ways PDF Digital Copy and hard copy which will be shipped to your address. Chose whichever suits you better.
2 thoughts on “The Lost Ways Review – Can Claude Davis Survival Guide Help You In A Disastrous Event?”
A friend of mine in a survival community suggested me this book and this is the most comprehensive review of the lost ways I have read so far. It’s not only good to see a detailed analysis but I also appreciate how this review connects the book with the recent events. Another thing I like is the neutrality of this review. The site clearly distinguishes itself from other reviews by stating what to expect with this survival guide and what not. I am pretty confident now that by buying lost ways, I would definitely learn some critical things for survival situation.
My order was cancelled, stating no such address. There is no way to contact Claude Davis. My address is correct and I did not receive the book “Lost Ways”
Comments are closed.